Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beautiful Junk


On my way to work on Halloween I saw this beautiful sunrise. I said to myself, "Hurry, Hurry!"
I had my camera with me to take pics of my little kiddies in their costumes, so I jumped out of the car and ran to the wide open spaces of the elementary soccer field and got these awesome shots (their was another guy there too, we were sunshine buddies). Although, the sunrise was truly breathtaking, surreal and serendipitous, I couldn't help thinking, "This is all possible because of all the junk in their air." So, I enjoyed the beauty and gagged at the irony.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love you Shayner. Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you. That much...

Thanks for letting me come to the Obama party. And thanks to Jimmy for letting me sip off his drink :)