Sunday, October 19, 2008

My should-a-been-lonely-but-wasn't weekend

Hey look! It's a picture of Jimmy and I when he wasn't gone for the weekend!

So I have had four days off for UEA weekend. And Jimmy went deer hunting so this was destined to be a lonely weekend, but..... here is a list of things that I did (or in some cases didn't do):

-Called Ollie "Brandy" (what was I thinking?)
-Went to REI twice
-Saw Oma in her purple velveteen track suit, looking really cute
-Iced my immensely swollen belly button piercing
-Worked out THREE times
-Thought about going to the fabric store
-Read
-Cuddled on my couch with Christy and Cassie
-Doorbell ditched Krista's neighbor (chill-we left them cookies)
-Thought about going to the fabric store
-Didn't hold Brooklyn
-Tickled Phoenix
-Emailed Jennifer
-Read
-Pei-Wei'ed with Nat and Beck
-Hugged my family
-Went for a walk
-Watched two stupid movies, but with good company
-Read
-Tried to find the tranquility in life
-Went to the Gateway with my mom and shuddered as I looked at the make-up faced hoity-toity women

and my favorite part of the weekend will be....
When Jimmy comes home!
Thanks to you all for keeping me company, I wouldn't have made it without you.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

It is you! And that was a mighty fine cuddle we shared on the couch. Thanks for the talk... we love eachother.

Crowntown said...

Yeah for Shay! okay, Jimmy too. I love that picture of you guys! Where's it at? Did Jimmy have fun hunting? Tell him Mark missed not being able to send us girls away to watch our chick flicks upstairs. :D